Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Women must embrace themselves and know they are smart enough to attain their goals. It’s when they give themselves permission to be real and vulnerable that they break their bindings. Before then, you are constantly trying to protect yourself making sure you sound right, look right and dress right. When you take that off and say” I am good enough, I just am who I am”, that’s when you let people connect. That’s when you show up as really who you are. I think when you are vulnerable, that’s when you are most attractive. Being vulnerable never threatens the fact that I am smart, it just lets people in. It lets people feel my heart.

Ariane de Bonvoisin

The First 30 Days is now available in paperback. It is a fabulous book for anyone going through change, wanting to change or needing to change. Pick up a copy, let us know what change you are making. Change is good.

http://www.first30days.com/

Smart is Cool.

No comments: